Friday, May 20, 2011

John Frieda Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray Review

Going natural with my hair instead of straightening it everyday has been very liberating for me, and has done wonders for my lifestyle! But with the good comes the bad, and that includes finding products that WORK for my curly hair. So to prevent hair like this:



I need to have something to cut down on frizz BIG TIME. So when I got a free sample of the new John Frieda Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray, I was excited!


It claims to transform "wilted waves & curls into sexy swerves, curves & spirals." Pretty big claims, huh? So, I washed my hair, left a bit of conditioner in, and waited for it to dry a little. So I waited until it was just damp instead of soaked, and sprayed liberally all through my hair.

First impression, it smelled nice, not chemical-y, just a sort of generic hair product scent. It was a little sticky, but not overbearingly. So I promptly left the house and came back probably 6 hours later, and here are the results:



My curls are defined, pretty much no frizz, light, bouncy, and most importantly, NOT CRUNCHY! I wasn't expecting much from the spray, but it DID deliver! So curly girls, give this a shot!

John Frieda Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray
Price: $6.00 - $16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment